UPDATED RANCH NESTLED IN THE HEART OF DOWNTOWN ROCHESTER - WALKING DISTANCE TO SHOPS, RESTAURTANTS, PARKS AND PAINT CREEK TRAIL. 3 BEDROOMS, 2 FULL BATHS, HARDWOOD FLOORS THROUGHOUT, SPACIOUS NEWLY FINISHED (2020) BASEMENT, FENCED IN BACKYARD, AND 1.5 CAR GARAGE. NEW FURNACE 2022, NEW HOT WATER HEATER 2023. RENOWNED ROCHESTER SCHOOL DISTRICT. SELLER/OWNER IS LICENSED AGENT. BATVAI
My experience dates back to 2002 when I obtained my degree in Economics from Kalamazoo College and then immediately went to work as a sales manager for a 72 unit, new home development in Clarkston. I am in my 22nd year of full time residential real estate sales and real estate is my number one passion!
· I earned the "Top Producer" award at Morgan Milzow & Ford Realtors from 2007-2023
· My career accomplishments to date include over 1,000 homes sold and in excess of $300M in closed transactions
· I've been voted an Hour Magazine All-Star 2013-2023, an honor only given to the top 5% of Metro Detroit Real Estate Agents
· I'm a lifelong Clarkston resident & service all of Oakland County, parts of Genesee, Livingston and Macomb Counties, and my area knowledge, professionalism and real estate expertise is unparalleled
· As a top-producing & seasoned Realtor I have a strong support staff that handles all facets of your transaction and thus creates a concierge-like real estate process that is as seamless and hands on as it can be, delivering the service you deserve! “Stress free, worry free” is our mission & mantra
· We offer an unmatched marketing plan with preferred positioning on all major Internet outlets and social media, the best in professional photography, staging, handyman services, top-notch negotiating skills, excellent communication & much more!
· In 2022 I was awarded the Clarkston Chamber of Commerce Independence Women of the Year award for excellence in business and for my community contributions. In 2019 I received the Clarkston Community Businessperson of the Year Award. I’m also proud to have served my community as the Clarkston Area Chamber of Commerce President in 2018 & 2019. I'm a past recipient of the NOCBOR (North Oakland County Board of Realtors) Distinguished Service Award, nominated by my peers
· I consistently contribute to other, local charitable causes that are close to my heart including Tree of Dreams, benefitting Neighbor for Neighbor, SCAMP and Clarkston Schools
· My resume also includes being an investment property owner, landlord, land developer and home flipper. With my experience and expertise plus my valuable connections I can also offer temporary housing to clients ensuring the most harmonious moving transition possible!