Unique & dynamite home in a coveted Waterford location! The sprawling, circular driveway & covered front porch lead to this complete package. Entirely rebuilt from the ground up in 1996 & sited on a partially fenced & private double lot (total of .3 acres). First floor foyer leads to two bedrooms & a full bath plus a door to a covered deck & lovely patio. On the second floor discover an open floor plan with the kitchen adjoining the vaulted great room & with filtered vistas of Watkins Lake. White kitchen w/stainless steel appliances, granite countertops & ceramic tile yields all of your “I Wants”. Large & vaulted primary bedroom w/a tasteful, ensuite bath. Unfinished lower level offers ample storage/flex space. The icing on the cake is the 3+ car, heated, attached garage plus a dynamite shed/accessory building. Some of the big-ticket updates include; garage insulation/drywall/heat/electrical (220v) in 2011, tear off roof & hot water heater in 2013, 2016: rear patio & shed, 2018 kitchen enhancements: granite countertops, tile backsplash & appliances, 2019: basement walls, insulation & drywall. Low maintenance vinyl siding, too. Private beach association on all-sports, Watkins Lake is conveniently sited just across the street. $20/annual beach association fee gives you access. Completely turnkey & available for an immediate move in! Please note two sidwells to be included with the sale: 1314377004 & 1314377005. *Public records states original year built as 1932. But to the best of the Sellers' knowledge home was entirely rebuilt in 1996* IDRBNG
My experience dates back to 2002 when I obtained my degree in Economics from Kalamazoo College and then immediately went to work as a sales manager for a 72 unit, new home development in Clarkston. I've just entered into my 21st year of full time residential real estate sales and real estate is my number one passion!
· I earned the "Top Producer" award at Morgan Milzow & Ford Realtors from 2007-2022
· My career accomplishments to date include over 1,000 homes sold and in excess of $250M in closed transactions
· I've been voted an Hour Magazine All-Star 2013-2022, an honor only given to the top 5% of Metro Detroit Real Estate Agents
· I'm a lifelong Clarkston resident & service all of Oakland County, parts of Genesee and Macomb Counties, and my area knowledge, professionalism and real estate expertise is unparalleled
· As a top-producing & seasoned Realtor I have a strong support staff that handles all facets of your transaction and thus creates a concierge-like real estate process that is as seamless and hands on as it can be, delivering the service you deserve! “Stress free, worry free” is our mission & mantra
· We offer an unmatched marketing plan with preferred positioning on all major Internet outlets and social media, the best in professional photography, staging, handyman services, top-notch negotiating skills, excellent communication & much more!
· In 2022 I was awarded the Clarkston Chamber of Commerce Independence Women of the Year award for excellence in business and also for my community contributions. In 2019 I received the Clarkston Community Businessperson of the Year Award. I’m also proud to have served my community as the Clarkston Area Chamber of Commerce President in 2018 & 2019 and I remain a Board member. I'm a past recipient of the NOCBOR (North Oakland County Board of Realtors) Distinguished Service Award, nominated by my peers
· I consistently contribute to other, local charitable causes that are close to my heart including Tree of Dreams, benefitting Neighbor for Neighbor, & SCAMP
· My resume also includes being an investment property owner, landlord, land developer and home flipper. With my experience and expertise plus my valuable connections I can also offer temporary housing to clients ensuring the most harmonious moving transition possible!