*Realtors, please read agent remarks and advise with any further questions, thank you* Rare & completely turnkey ranch condo! A hidden gem sited at the back of the development with a wooded backdrop. An open floor plan from the front door with a sea of hardwood flooring. Fire-lit great room leads to the kitchen w/newer granite countertops & stainless-steel appliances. Breakfast nook, also with hardwood, and with a sliding glass door to the private deck. The large, primary bedroom, overlooking the woods, has a ceramic-tiled bath & a walk-in closet. Second bedroom/den also with an ensuite bath & walk-in closet. Stackable laundry conveniently located just off the 2-car, attached garage. In addition to all of the cosmetic enhancements there are numerous mechanical updates completed since the Buyer’s purchase in 2020 for peace of mind including: furnace, central air, hot water heater & water softener. Condo was freshly painted less than 3 years ago. Full, unfinished basement is plumbed for a bath. HOA dues provide for all these amenities plus grounds & road maintenance, lawn mowing, snow removal, irrigation, rubbish. Moments to I-75, Downtown Clarkston, shopping, dining & so much more. Priced to sell & immediately available! IDRBNG
My experience dates back to 2002 when I obtained my degree in Economics from Kalamazoo College and then immediately went to work as a sales manager for a 72 unit, new home development in Clarkston. I've just entered into my 21st year of full time residential real estate sales and real estate is my number one passion!
· I earned the "Top Producer" award at Morgan Milzow & Ford Realtors from 2007-2022
· My career accomplishments to date include over 1,000 homes sold and in excess of $250M in closed transactions
· I've been voted an Hour Magazine All-Star 2013-2022, an honor only given to the top 5% of Metro Detroit Real Estate Agents
· I'm a lifelong Clarkston resident & service all of Oakland County, parts of Genesee and Macomb Counties, and my area knowledge, professionalism and real estate expertise is unparalleled
· As a top-producing & seasoned Realtor I have a strong support staff that handles all facets of your transaction and thus creates a concierge-like real estate process that is as seamless and hands on as it can be, delivering the service you deserve! “Stress free, worry free” is our mission & mantra
· We offer an unmatched marketing plan with preferred positioning on all major Internet outlets and social media, the best in professional photography, staging, handyman services, top-notch negotiating skills, excellent communication & much more!
· In 2022 I was awarded the Clarkston Chamber of Commerce Independence Women of the Year award for excellence in business and also for my community contributions. In 2019 I received the Clarkston Community Businessperson of the Year Award. I’m also proud to have served my community as the Clarkston Area Chamber of Commerce President in 2018 & 2019 and I remain a Board member. I'm a past recipient of the NOCBOR (North Oakland County Board of Realtors) Distinguished Service Award, nominated by my peers
· I consistently contribute to other, local charitable causes that are close to my heart including Tree of Dreams, benefitting Neighbor for Neighbor, & SCAMP
· My resume also includes being an investment property owner, landlord, land developer and home flipper. With my experience and expertise plus my valuable connections I can also offer temporary housing to clients ensuring the most harmonious moving transition possible!